furia furialog · Every Noise at Once · New Particles · The War Against Silence · Aedliga (songs) · photography · other things · contact
It will be of interest to approximately nobody, but if this particular approximation misses you, I have written up an unsolicited idea about simplified XML.  

I give this about a 97% chance of being completely pointless, and a 3% chance of being an inspired idea that will ultimately be the foundation of my reputation as an esoteric technical visionary.  

And I wish I knew whether saying 3% is an example of humility or egotism.
Site contents published by glenn mcdonald under a Creative Commons BY/NC/ND License except where otherwise noted.